Greetings from Thailand Privilege Card Co. Ltd.
We have just launched the “Thailand Reconnect” program, a special program offering special prizes each month to lucky Thailand Privilege Card members who visit Thailand from 1 October to 31 December 2022.
Members who travel to Thailand in the mentioned period will be eligible to join the program to win extraordinary prizes according to the theme of each month.
For members who use our arrival airport services (Elite Personal Assistant or arrival transfer services) during the aforementioned dates at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket International Airport will be automatically enlisted in this program and given a chance to win a monthly lucky draw prize without registration.
For members arriving during the same period without using our arrival airport services, you can register to join the program by uploading a picture of your boarding pass and arrival stamp into this online form (Registration for “Thailand Reconnect” Program (google.com)) to confirm your entry to Thailand and to join this program. Below are the full details of the Thailand Reconnect Program:
Registration Eligibility and Conditions:
1. Members of all types of membership traveling to Thailand between October 1 and December 31, 2022, are welcome to register.
2. The prize winner will be randomly selected monthly and notified by email within 10 days after the date of the lucky draw.
3. Each eligible member is restricted to winning only ONE prize throughout the program.
4. The prize is in the form of a voucher – which will be valid for 1 year after the date of issue – which is non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash, but transferable, and it must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions set by Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.
5. A winner having a Thailand Tax ID Number (TIN) is liable for 5% tax on the total value of the prize, without exemption. For a winner without the Tax ID (TIN) the tax liability is 15%.
6. The winner must pay the required 5% or 15% tax respectively on the total value of the prize in Thai Baht by wire transfer to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd., and be liable for any bank processing fee. Once the tax payment for the prize is completed, the winner can collect the prize at the head office of Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. on Sathorn Road.
7. Failure to claim the prize within 30 days after notification of the winner by email means that the winner’s claim is voluntarily forfeited without the possibility of substitution or compensation of any kind.
8. Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. takes all practicable steps to keep the collected personal data confidential and ensure that the handling of the Thailand Reconnect Program is in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
9. Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the program or amend its terms and conditions without prior notice and at the company’s sole and absolute discretion.
10. In case of dispute over any matter associated with the program, the company’s decision is final.
11. Those who have not received their membership ID Number on their travel date to Thailand are not eligible to join this program.
* Lucky draws are slated for January 2023.
* The winner can apply for Thailand Tax ID Number prior to receiving the prize. However, the eligibility of the Tax ID number application will depend on each member’s qualifications.
* Tax payment for the prize won will be settled by wire transfer made payable to:
Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.
Bank: Kasikorn Bank Public Company Limited
Account No: 042-1-95130-6
Branch: Thanon Narathiwat Rat Nakharin
Address: 1St Floor, Sathon Nakhon Tower Building, 100/72 North Sathon Road Khwang Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
SWIFT Code: KASITHBK
* To claim the prize at TPC head office on Sathorn road, the winner’s passport, proof of wire transfer for tax payment, Thailand Tax ID Number (if any), and address in Thailand are required.
For further information about this program, please contact Member Call Center (MCC) Tel: +6623523000 or send an email to [email protected]