Here are some important updates regarding the application process for our services to ensure you have all the necessary information:
1. Application fee of 50,000 Baht
Effective January 1, 2024, applicants are now required to include an initial payment of 50,000 Baht, inclusive of value-added tax. This fee will be deductible as part of the Membership fee once the applicant is approved by the immigration office.
However, it is important to note that this fee is non-refundable if they fail to complete the full payment within 30 days after receiving the invoice. In the event that the payment is not completed within the specified timeframe, the applicant will be required to submit a new membership application with the additional application fee of 50,000 Baht.
* The application fee of 50,000 Baht is refundable* in case the result of the background check turns out as “immigration not approved” only, and it is non-refundable in any other circumstances. (*Processing fee will be applied.)
* The payment of 50,000 Baht as the application fee can be paid through the existing payment channels, but we highly recommend using a bank transfer for a seamless transaction and easier reconciliation. The bank details will be provided.
* Applications without the 50,000 THB application fee payment will not be proceeded to the background check process.
2. Additional documents for applicants with previous education visa record
For applicants with previous education visa record is subject to the submission of additional supporting documents which are as follows:
* School Establishment License from Ministry of Education (สช.2) or the Office of Basic Educational
* Commission (OBEC) or the Office of Private Educational Commission (OPEC)
* School registration (ร.2)
* Student Certification from school
* Academic Record, grade reports and attendance record
* Class Activities photos (If available)
Although the submission of the above documents is essential for the application, please be reminded that approval is not guaranteed. The decision will be made based on a comprehensive review process by the immigration office and relevant parties.
3. Privilege Entry Visa Consideration
Thailand Privilege Card Membership offers eligibility for the Privilege Entry Visa, the decision to grant or deny the visa rests solely with the immigration officer.
Immigration officers may seek additional information or clarification directly from the applicants during visa affixing process, therefore, we strongly advise all applicants to prepare themselves and be ready to provide accurate and comprehensive answers to any questions from the immigration officer.
Your thorough understanding and compliance with these updates are important for a successful application. We’re here to assist you through every step of this journey.