For those interested in applying for the Thailand Elite Privilege Program, please submit an application online and prepare the following requirements:
- A copy of all pages of your current passport. Ensure it has at least one year of validity and a minimum of 6 blank pages.
- Two passport-sized photos. (Scanned and uploaded online and sent via email).
- Your current Residential Address.
- Specify the Thailand Elite Privilege Membership (Visa) type you’re applying for.
- A duly filled out Personal Data Policy Form. You can download the form here.
Rest assured, we handle the rest! This includes submitting the remaining details and facilitating a background check with the Thai Government Office to verify your program eligibility.
*Application is FREE
The processing time for your Thailand Elite Privilege visa varies based on your nationality, ranging from 30 to 90 days via the Thailand Immigration Department. Once they give the green light, Thailand Privilege will send you a Welcome Letter with banking details for your visa payment.
Making the Payment
Upon receipt of your full payment, the Thailand Privilege will assign you an Membership Number. This signifies your visa is all set to be stamped in your passport and has received full approval.
Affixing the Thailand Elite Privilege Visa in your Passport
To affix the visa to your passport, you will have two options:
- If You’re in Thailand: Get your visa affixed at the Head Immigration Department in Bangkok. Our member services will schedule your appointment and guide you every step of the way. Allocate approximately 1 hour for this process.
- If You’re Abroad: Provide your incoming flight details to Thailand at least five (5) days before landing. A Thailand Privilege Member Services Team representative will welcome you at your arrival gate. Experience our expedited immigration service and get your visa stamped right at the airport. You will need at least one hour to affix the visa, and the visa can be affixed at Chang Mai, Phuket, and Bangkok airports.