Here are some of the common inquiries that we get about membership in the Thailand Elite Program:
Terms and Condition of Privileges
The terms and conditions for Privileges in the E-Privilege shall be incorporated into and form part of the relevant Thailand Elite Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) for each Member. Words defined in the Agreement shall have the same meanings as in the E-Privilege.
Unless otherwise stated in the relevant Agreement for each Member, the following general terms and conditions of privileges will apply:
- Prior to usage of any Privilege hereunder, the Member is required to present their card to the relevant Service Providers, as the card is a proof of your Membership identity. The card is non-transferable, and can only be used by the Member whose name and photo appears on the card.
- Signatures as appearing on: a) the reverse side of the card, b) on the Thailand Elite Membership application form, and c) in the passport, will be required from the Member for the use of any services, benefits and privileges in the E-Privilege.
- Benefits, privileges and services as well as Service Providers in the E-Privilege may be changed from time-to-time by the participating company(the“ Company”) without prior notice. Therefore, please contact the Member Contact Center to confirm the availability of the privileges and/or make a reservation prior to using any services, benefits and privileges.
- Certain services, benefits, and privileges of the relevant Service Providers are occasionally offered for an exclusive period of time. As a result, the availability of services, benefits, and privileges of these Service Providers may normally be modified and/or suspended and/or cancelled from time-to-time without prior notice.
- Pursuant to the terms and conditions as stated in the E-Privilege, should the Member cancel a reservation for certain services, the Member must notify the Member Contact Center well in advance, otherwise the Member shall be obliged to pay the penalty to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.at the applicable rate for the relevant privileges as stated in the E-Privilege. In the event that the Member accrues “no shows” or “late cancellations”, all privileges may be suspended until the Member pays all penalties and submits proof of the payment to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.
- The Member agrees to incur any fees, charges, or other payment as stipulated in the Agreement, or the E-Privilege, or as imposed by the Service Providers within the time specified by the Service Providers or Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.
- All invoices for the fees, charges or any other payment owed by the Member to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. will be sent to the Member as necessary.
- As stipulated in the Agreement, Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. shall have the right to take appropriate action and/or withdraw all rights and privileges conferred to the Member and/or cancel the Membership should there be a breach of the relevant Agreement.
- The E-Privilege may be amended by Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. on a regular basis. The Member agrees to comply with the terms and conditions as stipulated in the latest E-Privilege.
- The Member agrees and acknowledges that at any time, and at Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. discretion, Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. may waive its right to demand of the Member any compliance with the terms and conditions of the relevant Agreement and/or terms and conditions of the E-Privilege. Such a waiver shall not affect any right of Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. to enforce the terms and conditions of the relevant Agreement and the terms and conditions of the E-Privilege at any time in the future.
- Any of the privileges may be cancelled if they run counter to the laws of Thailand.
Service Reservation and Cancellation Policy
|Cancellation / Amendment||5 hours|
|Cancellation / Amendment||1-7 days*|
|*Depending on the policy of each golf course|
|Annual Health Check-Up|
|Cancellation / Amendment||5 hours|
|Arrival Reservation||5 hours prior to estimated time of arrival|
|Cancellation / Amendment||4 hours prior to estimated time of arrival|
|Reservation||5 hours prior to pick-up time|
|Cancellation / Amendment||4 hours prior to pick-up time|
|Long Haul Service|
|Reservation||24 hours prior to pick-up time|
|Cancellation / Amendment||12 hours prior to pick-up time|
|Bank Account Opening|
|Cancellation / Amendment||1 day|
|Immigration Service / Work Permit / Driver’s License Reservation||5-7 days|
|Cancellation / Amendment||1 working day|
How long do I have to wait for my application process to finish?
Applications could take up to 4 months to be processed. You could expect a result after at least 30 days.
What documents do I need to submit?
Please prepare the following:
- A photocopy of the personal details section of your passport.
- A high resolution scanned copy of any valid ID.
- A duly-filled out application form.
- For immediately family of Core Members, a proof of relationship.
You can submit these documents through email, or hard copy through postal mail.
I have a work permit in Thailand, can I apply?
No. The Thailand Elite Visa is an implementation of the tourist visa. If you’re holding a non-immigrant visa, you don’t qualify. However, you can apply once your non-immigrant visa expires.
My passport has less than five years of validity. What happens when I am enrolled as a member?
Your Thailand Elite Visa will have a validity that reflects also the remaining validity of your passport. If your passport is only valid for three more years, your visa will only be valid for three more years and will be reset after renewal.
I need a local bank account. Does my membership make me eligible?
Yes, a Thailand Elite Visa membership lets you open an account with any local bank. You only need to present your letter of membership, your membership card and your passport to open an account.
What currency can you open a bank account in?
You can open either a local Thai baht account, or a foreign currency account. However, the latter is only available with certain banks, and in certain localities within the kingdom.
What are the benefits of the Thailand Elite Visa?
Here are some of the perks you can enjoy from being a holder of the Thailand Elite Visa:
- Stay up to one year in Thailand without making exits to satisfy regular visa requirements. 90-day extension also applies.
- Five-year validity, with multiple entries allowed.
- Access to the Elite Personal Liaison Service, which lets your personal assistant make an appearance for you after 90 days as per immigration rules.
How can I request personal assistant service for arrival?
Email us with your flight details so we will know when to have Elite Personal Assistants (EPA) standing by upon your arrival or departure. You can also request EPA service even if you are just having a couple of hours’ layover in Thailand.
How can I tell the Thailand Elite Visa personal assistants from regular airport staff?
It’s easy to distinguish your personal assistant upon arrival. They will be wearing a golden uniform, which will help tell them apart from airport staff. They will also be carrying a signboard with your name.
At which airports can I request EPA service?
For now, EPA service is only available at Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai and Phuket International.
At which cities can I avail of Elite Personal Liaison service?
EPL service is accessible only in Bangkok and Phuket.
What services can my Elite Personal Liaison do for me?
Your EPL can process the following on your behalf:
- Driver’s license application
- New passport processing for new Thailand Elite Visa members
- Extension of stay
- Opening of bank account at Bangkok Bank
How much does the service cost?
EPL is free of charge for the first time you avail of the service. After that, there is a service fee of THB2000. Take note that Thailand Elite members are only allotted 3 hours’ of the EPL’s time, so please furnish your requirements before availing to expedite each process.
Can I find employment in Thailand as a Thailand Elite member?
Yes. However, you have to apply for a non-immigrant working visa before you can seek employment in the Kingdom. It will not have an effect on the validity of your Thailand Elite visa.
How can I avail of my complimentary spa service?
Let us know the details of your reservation, i.e. the time, the name of the spa, service type, name of therapist, etc. and we’ll do the rest for you. Please make sure that you make a booking with us 6 hours ahead of the appointment with the spa.
How soon can we get confirmation of our reservation?
Our call center staff will have to liaison with the spa and confirm that the chosen schedule is available. If not, we will get back to you with alternate options. If the reservation is made during the evening, confirmation will be in the morning.
How can I avail of complimentary golf green fees?
Call our center, or email us, with the details of your activity. Please make the booking with us at least 7 days so we can liaise properly, as each golf course in the program have different policies or regulations governing bookings.
Can I bring guests along with me to play?
Yes. However, they will have to pay for their own fees with the club.
After how many days should I apply for stay of extension?
Special Entry Visa holders are required to make a report every 3 months with the Immigration authorities. As for Privilege Visa Entry holders, it can be done once every 365 days.
What paperwork should I prepare for the 90-day report?
You will need the following:
- A 2-inch by 2-inch photograph
- A letter of endorsement from the Thailand Elite program
- TM6 and TM7
- Thailand Elite passport
Give us a call 3 days ahead of your appointment with the authorities so we can assist you with the letter.
What will the authorities do if I don’t make the 90-day report?
The government has cracked down on overstaying aliens in the past years. Anyone found overstaying illegally will be subjected to a ban. This means that you won’t be able to enter Thailand within a specific period of time, dependent on how long you have been overstaying.
In addition, you’d also be made to pay penalties. The minimum is THB500 for every day that you overstayed, and up to THB20,000.
Can I apply for the Thailand Elite Visa if I have overstayed?
No. You have to make your exit, and face the penalties imposed before you can apply for membership.
List of countries that are non-eligible for the Thailand Elite
UN Sanction List (27 countries)
South Asia and Central Asia
- Sri Lanka
- Central Africa
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
Managing Director (Hawryluk Legal Advisors)
SPECIALTY: Real Estate & Development, Contracts, and Transactional Law
- Juris Doctor, Bond University Australia
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Bond University Australia
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW, Australia 2006
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the State of New York, USA 2008
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of New York State Bar Association
- Member of Law Society NSW
- Appointed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Australia as the Designate Honorary Consul of Australia with residence to Phuket, Krabi and Phang Nga
- Honorary Consul for Australia to Phuket, Krabi and Phang Na Province 2014 – 2016
Attorney At Law
SPECIALTY: Corporate, Visa and Work Permit
- LL.B Ramkhamhaeng University
- LL.M Ramhkamhaeng University
- Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of the Thai Bar Association
Nujaree has been working with Hawryluk Legal Advisors since 2011. Her areas of specialization are corporate law, litigation and general business practices. Nujaree graduated with LL.B. degree from Ramkhamhaeng University, and admitted to the Thai Bar. She attended Notarial Services, Nujaree is a Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand. She is an ordinary member of the Thai Bar Association.
Attorney At Law
SPECIALTY: Real Estate and Property Law
- Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of the Thai Bar Association
Phornchai has been working with Hawryluk Legal Advisors since 2016. His areas of specialization are property law, real estate, litigation and general business practices. Phornchai graduated with LL.B. degree from Bangkok University, and admitted to the Thai Bar. He attended Notarial Services, Phornchai is a Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand. He is an ordinary member of the Thai Bar Association.
Customer Relations Manager
Jen Zheng (郑海珍)
Jen is a Chinese National who after High School went into the field of Chinese Medicine which I studied and practised for 10 years. My interaction with people gave me great experience with dealing with problems and solutions, and my interest in the world of service and hospitality led me quite naturally into the field of customer relations. I am now affiliated with one of the most prominent legal firms in Phuket as a client relations Manager especially to engage with clients from China who need help or advice on setting up businesses. I am fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
Available Membership Cards
Find out which Elite Visa fits your needs. Check our packages comparison and choose from one of various Elite Privilege Cards.
Experience the best THAILAND has to offer.
Find out which Elite Visa fits your needs.
Click button below for more information. Membership Cards