Our latest service updates in February 2022 are as follows:
- Resumption of Test & Go Scheme
- A reminder of 90-Day Reporting through Thailand Privilege Card Head Office on Sathorn Road 3. Resumption of Kasikorn Bank for Thailand Elite Member
- EPL Service
Resumption of Test & Go Scheme
Test & Go scheme will re-open for registration from 1 February 2022. Travelers from all countries and territories will be eligible to apply for the scheme. Travelers can register under Thailand Pass System via https://tp.consular.go.th/
The RT-PCR test will be required twice.
– on the first day of arrival
– on day 5 of arrival
Required documents to apply for a Test & Go scheme
– Proof of SHA++ hotel booking for day 1 and day 5
– Confirmed payment for the SHA++ hotel and confirmed payment of the two RT-PCE tests – A certificate of vaccination or vaccine passport
– Health Insurance healthcare and treatment expenses for COVID-19 per applicant for the whole duration in Thailand with coverage clearly identified as no less than US$50,000
Travelers who received a QR Code before 1 February 2022 can decide to either travel with that code or register for a new one and forfeit the previous one. Two RT-PCR tests are now required for fully vaccinated international travelers to access Test & Go scheme, therefore, whichever code is chosen, travelers will still be required to undergo two tests.
Under the resumed Test & Go Scheme, travelers can choose different hotels for their first and second test. The two hotels do not have to be the same hotel or even in the same province as long as they are SHA++ AQ or AHQ approved.
Please be reminded that a certificate of vaccination or vaccine passport and a COVID-free test seventy-two hours before flying will also be needed
For the latest update on entering Thailand and other relevant regulations, please visit the Tourism Authority of Thailand official website and the Ministry of Tourism and Sports official website.
For more information about entering Thailand, please contact our TEM-Q team at Tel: +66 2352 3072 (from 08.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. GMT+7 daily). Email: [email protected]
A reminder of 90-Day Reporting through Thailand Privilege Card Head Office on Sathorn Road
Members who need to do a 90-day reporting in Bangkok using our service, please drop off your passport and other documents at our head office only on Monday from 08.30 – 16.30 hrs. and collect your passport back only on Friday from 13.00 – 16.30 hrs. Thailand Privilege Card Co. Ltd. will remain our work from home policy until 31 January 2022 and will resume its normal operating hours from 1 February 2022.
Members can drop passport for 90-day reporting pick up the passport on the following dates:
|7 February (Tuesday) from 08.30 – 16.30 hrs.||11 February (Friday) from 13.00 – 16.30 hrs.|
|14 February (Monday) from 08.30 – 16.30 hrs.||18 February (Friday) from 13.00 – 16.30 hrs.|
|21 February (Monday) from 08.30 – 16.30 hrs.||25 February (Friday) from 13.00 – 16.30 hrs.|
|28 February (Monday) from 08.30 – 16.30 hrs.||4 March (Friday) from 13.00 – 16.30 hrs.|
Allow us to share with you the calendar of February as follows;
The 90-Day Reporting service at Thailand Elite’s head office is applicable for members who hold Privilege Entry Visa (PE) and live in Bangkok only. For members who live outside Bangkok, please contact the local Immigration Offices in your residence or contact our representative in Chiang Mai, Pattaya, and Phuket.
Please ensure that you drop your passport and other documents only on Monday, and within 15 days before your due date to avoid late reporting. We are unable to do 90-day reporting for members who are overdue for their 90-day reporting.
Please be reminded to prepare the following documents for the 90-day reporting.
- Valid passport with valid Thailand Elite visa (PE visa) inside the passport
- Departure card (TM. 6 card)
- Previous receipt of notification of 90-das reporting (if any)
- Completely filled in and signed notification form (TM.47 from – form is downloadable here) 5. Receipt of TM.30
Please ensure to submit all documents above. Should there be any missing documents, we will be unable to do the reporting on your behalf.
Resumption of Kasikorn Bank service for Thailand Elite Member
KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, also known as KBank, has been our financial partner for almost 5 years, and it is one of the top three banks in Thailand. With adherence to a “customer-centricity” philosophy, KBank’s extensive range of products and services has been tailored to customers’ needs and has earned its No.1 market share in SMEs & Retail Banking in Thailand.
Unfortunately, KBank suspended services for Thailand Elite Members during December 2021-January 2022 due to its major upgrade. Now, we are very pleased to inform you that KBank will resume its services for Thailand Elite Members from 1 February 2022.
Thailand Elite members are no longer required to make an appointment 5 working days in advance to visit any of the KBank branches. To open an account with KBank as a Thailand Elite Visa Holder, you can visit Kbank Branch with required documents as follows;
- Your valid passport (same passport as registered with Thailand Elite)
- Your valid Thailand Elite’s Privilege Entry Visa (PE) or Special Entry Visa (SE) or your identity documents issued by your state of citizenship or Thailand’s authorities for instance ID card, driver’s license, or house registration. 3. Your Thailand Elite Membership Card or Member Certified Letter
- Thai Mobile phone number and mailing address in Thailand
For the Thai Baht Deposit Account, no minimum deposit is required.
For Foreign Currency Deposit account: a minimum deposit of 5,000 USD (or equivalent to 5,000 USD) is required for a saving account. (note: 11 currencies available include USD, EUR, AUD, HKD, SGD, CAD, GBP, CHF, JPY, CNY, and MYR) FCD Service branches
***During the COVID-19 pandemic, each Kbank branch may have its own policy to limit the number of customers on-site. For more information, please feel free to contact K-Contact Center at 02-888-8888.
Elite Personal Liaison (EPL) Service
EPL service is available as follows;
– At the Immigration Bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) – for visa affixture and stay extension – At Department of Land Transport (Chatuchak Office) – for Thai Driving license application (document submission process)
– At Bangkok Bank Head Quarter on Silom Road – for Bank account opening
To complete your booking, you are requested to submit all requested and all relevant documents to [email protected] In case of any missing documents, please be informed that we will be unable to accept your booking until all required documents are submitted.
Please be informed that EPL service reservations must be made at least 5 working days in advance. The service is subject to availability, and it is on a first-come, first-served basis. We will be unable to accept bookings less than 5 working days in advance, and we will be unable to accept bookings if the schedule is fully booked.
Kindly be reminded that Thailand Privilege Card Co. Ltd. will not be responsible for any penalty fine caused by the late reservation.
For more information, please contact Member Call Center Tel: + 66 2 352 3000.