Greetings from Thailand Privilege Card Co, Ltd.
Here’s the latest announcement from our company below.
The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express the season’s greetings and good wishes. While wishing you all the best on this special occasion, we would like to reiterate our commitment to providing our members with excellent services and ensuring that you as “a friend of Thailand” will have a wonderful time during your stay in Thailand, your second home.
In addition, we would like to keep you updated on the latest information to enhance your experience during your stay in Thailand which is as follows:
1. Public Holiday in January 2023 and 90-Day Reporting
2. Dress code for government visit
3. Waiting charge on airport transfer service
4. Service reservation and cancellation policy
Public Holiday in January 2023
Please be advised that our Head Office will be closed from Friday, December 30, 2022, to Monday, January 2, 2023, for New Year’s Holiday and will open on January 3, 2023. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will be unable to accept passports for the 90 day-reporting at our Head Office during December 30, 2022 – January 2, 2023. Please find the January schedule as follows;
For members holding Privilege Entry Visa (PE, gold sticker visa) and living in Bangkok who wish to use our service for the 90-day reporting, please be reminded to bring the following documents to our Head Office.
1. Valid passport with a valid Thailand Elite Visa
2. Departure card (TM.6 card) (if any)
3. Previous receipt of notification of 90-day reporting (Unless this is your first 90-day report since your latest arrival).
4. Completely filled in TM.47 form with your signature. (Signature must be the same as shown in your passport, the digital signature or a copy of the document is not allowed)
5. Receipt of TM.30 notification*** (with an address in Bangkok only)
***Please make sure that the address written in your TM.47 Form is exactly the same as stated in your Receipt of TM.30 notification.
You may consider submitting the online 90-day report. For further information, CLICK HERE
Dress code for government offices visit
Government officials have recently emphasized and requested the cooperation of all visitors with the appropriate dress code for visiting government offices including the Immigration Office, and the Department of Land Transport. The suggestion includes the following no shorts, swimsuits, halter tops, singlet, miniskirts, flip flops, or clothing that is seen as inappropriate or impolite.
Your kind cooperation will be appreciated by the government officials.
Waiting Charge on Airport Transfer Service
Please allow us to inform you about the Airport Transfer Service. In the event that a member is late, the member must be responsible for the waiting charge as designated by the service provider. Member must pay such charges directly to the driver. TPC reserves the right not to be liable for any of the waiting charges.
– The waiting charge starts 15 minutes after the appointed pick-up time for the member travelling to the airport. For members going to the airport, the waiting fee begins 15 minutes after the appointed pick-up time and continues until the car leaves the meeting place. (The waiting fee will still be charged even if a member meets the driver but decides not to get inside the car.)
– Waiting charge is exempted for member travelling from the airport i.e. the arrival flight is delayed.
In any unusual event, (i.e. when a member cannot find a driver at appointed place or time) member must alert TPC Member Contact Center immediately. Should a member decide to take his/her own transportation without alerting TPC Member Contact Center, the member must be responsible for all charges and fees caused. TPC reserves the right not to be liable for any associated charges and fees related to the member’s decision without alerting to TPC Member Contact Center.
*** Kindly please notify us once the waiting charge has been submitted to the company account via [email protected] to prevent a missed record.
Service reservation and cancellation policy
Kindly be reminded that EPA and Transfer service reservations must be made no less than 24 hours in advance. Please see the details below;
For EPA service*Not available for walk-in at all cases. Any reservation of EPA service that is made less than 24 hours in advance will be unavailable.
– Meet-up time for departure flight must be at least 2-3 hours before the flight’s departure time. TPC reserves the right not to be liable for a member missing the flight due to late check-in. – In case of early arrival at the airport for departure flight, EPA will be available only 2-3 hours before the departure time.
For Transfer service
– Service time for member going to the airport = Preferred pickup time from member’s location.
– Service time for member going from the airport = Flight’s arrival time.
For more information, please contact Member Call Center Tel: +66-2352-3000 Email: [email protected]