Table of Contents
- What is a Thailand Elite Privilege Visa?
- Benefits for Thailand Elite Privilege Visa Holders
- Thailand Elite Privilege Visa Membership Cost
- How To Apply For a Thailand Elite Privilege Visa?
- Required Documents For Thailand Privilege Visa
- Eligibility Criteria
- Limitations, Restrictions, and Conditions
- Contact Information
- Submit Your Application Today!
- Customer Reviews
- January 2024 UPDATE
What is a Thailand Elite Privilege Visa?
Thailand Privilege Visa, formerly known as the Thailand Elite Visa, is one of the unique visas aimed at people in business, digital nomads, retirees, investors, high-income individuals, and families looking to move to Thailand. Some of the benefits of being a Thailand Privilege Visa member include up to 20 years of visa validity, VIP treatment in the airport, exclusive services in spas and golf courses, and elite personal assistance to help with concerns or any needs that you need to be addressed while you are in Thailand. The Thai government manages this long-stay tourist visa through Thailand Privilege Card Co. Ltd.
What are the benefits for Thailand Elite Privilege Visa holders?
- Multiple-entry visa: The Thailand Elite Privilege Visa offers a 5-year multiple-entry visa with the possibility of extending it up to 20 years.
- Saves Time: This visa allows for an uninterrupted stay in Thailand, eliminating the need to leave the country every 90 days, as other visa types require. Depending on the selected package, this visa also grants additional benefits for a membership fee.
- VIP Airport Services: A Thailand Privilege Visa member will have a VIP greeting and escort from Elite Personal Assistants upon arrival and departure. Members will have exclusive access to airport lounges and concierges, avoiding long lines and visa problems, and expedited passport processing and immigration procedures. It will only take 30 minutes or less to process, unlike non-members, who would spend almost the whole day in the immigration office. In addition, a member will enjoy a roundtrip limousine service from the airport to the residence or hotel.
- EPL Personal Assistance: Elite Personal Liaison in gold uniforms will represent the Thailand Privilege Visa holder through the 90-day reporting period mandated by Thailand Immigration.
- Government Concierge: Thailand Privilege Visa members will have exclusive access to the government concierge for expert consultation.
- Convenience and Access to Recreational Activities: Thailand Elite Privilege Visa members will enjoy spas, golf courses, short-haul and long-haul excursions, and other recreational activities. Enjoy free annual health checks, access to fitness gyms, exclusive discounts, special shopping privileges, VIP movie tickets, world-class event tickets, and more.
- Easy Investing: Thailand Privilege Visa members can open a bank account at any local bank. A member must present the membership letter, passport, and membership card. Also, members can start investing by buying shares of stocks, investing in a condominium unit, or even getting a car and securing a driver’s license.
- Wealth Advisor Services – Thailand Privilege Visa members will enjoy wealth and investment advisory services, exclusive networking and seminars, and special insurance packages. Members can start investing by buying shares of stocks, investing in a condominium unit, or even getting a car and securing a driver’s license.
- Special Travel Arrangements – Members can book special travel arrangements via private jet, yacht, or luxury rental car. (depending on the membership type)
- Free Domestic Flights – Thailand Privilege Visa members can travel anywhere in Thailand (Diamond and Reserve Card membership types only)
- Free Night Stay – Thailand Privilege Visa members can enjoy a free stay at leading hotel chains in Thailand.
- Optional Health Insurance: Members of Thailand Privilege Visa don’t require health insurance, unlike other types of visas like retirement visas. A member needs to provide a copy of the passport to the agent, and they will handle all the processes.
- Multilingual 24/7 Customer Service: Members have 24/7 multilingual customer service assistance. An email sent by the member will respond via email or call in just a few minutes.
Thailand Elite Privilege Visa Membership Cost
The cost of membership depends on the package. Each Thailand Elite Privilege Visa membership package has different benefits, validity, and price. Review them below or use our packages comparison chart to help you compare each membership:
Review them below or use our packages comparison chart to help you compare each membership:
- 5 year visa validity
- Costs THB 900,000 or around 24,360 USD
- 20 Privilege Points/ year
- Click here to view Gold Membership details
** Have questions about Gold Membership? Open our live chat for instant answers.
- 10 Year visa validity
- Costs THB 1,500,000 or around 40,600 USD
- 35 Privilege Points/ year
- Click here to view Platinum Membership details
** Have questions about Platinum Membership? Open our live chat for instant answers.
- 15 year visa validity
- Costs THB 2,500,000 or around 67,670 USD
- 55 Privilege Points/ year
- Exclusive benefits include free domestic flights via Bangkok Airways
- Special insurance packages
- Click here to view Diamond Membership details
** Have questions about Diamond Membership? Open our live chat for instant answers.
- 20-year visa validity
- By invitation only and subject to Thailand Privilege Card Co. Ltd approval
- Costs THB 5,000,000 or around 135,340 USD
- Limited to 100 members per year
- 120 Privilege Points/ year
- Exclusive benefits include free domestic flights via Bangkok Airways
- The Reserve Club
- Super car test drive
- Birthday river cruise
- Dedicated hotline
- Click here to view Reserve Membership details
** Have questions about Reserve Membership? Open our live chat for instant answers.
Thailand Privilege Visa members can use their Privilege Points to redeem and maximize membership privileges:
* Airport Transfer / Airport Lounge
* Complimentary Nights or Dining
* Health, Spa, and Wellness Package
* Hotel and Chain Fitness Access
* Buy 1 Get 1 Free OR up to 50% Discount on Dining
* Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie Tickets
* Luxury Car Airport Transfer
* Dental Service & Health Checkup Package
* VIP Sport Tournament Tickets
3 Points or more
* Roundtrip Domestic Airline Ticket via Bangkok Airways (Reserve and Diamond Members)
* Long-Haul Airport Transfer
* Private Tour & Activities
* Health Check & Wellness Package
* World-class Concert and Event Tickets
How To Apply For a Thailand Elite Privilege Visa?
1. Submit Application
Applicants can apply wherever they are. Applicants must submit a copy of their passport and fill out the application form from an accredited Thailand Elite Privilege Visa agent. The agent will then work with the Thailand Privilege Office, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Immigration Bureau to conduct a background check. This process could take 4 to 6 weeks.
2. Pay the Membership Fee
Once the background check has been completed and the application has been approved, a letter of approval will be sent with the guide on paying for the preferred membership package.
The membership fee ranges from 900,000 Thai Baht to 5 million Thai Baht, depending on the membership package you have applied for.
What are Thailand Elite Privilege Visa payment options?
There are several payment options available for the Thailand Elite Privilege Visa program. You can pay for your visa package using a credit card, bank transfer, cash, or cryptocurrency. The amount will depend on the visa package selected. It is recommended to contact us about payment options and procedures.
NOTE: If you want to pay using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), Binance (BNB), and other cryptocurrencies, Thailand Elite Privilege Visas by Hawryluk Legal Advisors is the only accredited Thailand Privilege partner that accepts cryptocurrency payments. Chat now if you want a to use this payment option.
3. Membership Acceptance
Upon completion of the payment, Thailand Elite will send a welcome letter, Elite Membership Number (EMN), and instructions on receiving your visa.
4. Affix Visa
You can either affix your newly acquired visa at a Thai embassy or consulate in your home country or obtain it upon arrival in Thailand at Suvarnabhumi Airport or Phuket Airport. If you are already in Thailand, your Thai Elite Privilege agent may also arrange for your visa to be issued at the Immigration Bureau in Bangkok.
View the detailed application process by clicking here.
It would be helpful to seek assistance from a reliable immigration consultant or legal representative like Hawryluk Legal Advisors, who can guide you through the visa application process and provide the necessary support and advice.
How long does it take to get a Thailand Elite Privilege Visa?
The processing time for a Thailand Elite Privilege Visa can vary depending on the package selected and the individual’s circumstances. Generally, the visa application process takes 30 to 45 days to complete once all the required documents have been submitted.
Required Documents For Thailand Privilege Visa
The documents required to apply for a Thailand Privilege Visa may vary depending on the package selected and the individual’s circumstances. Generally, the following documents are required:
- Passport with at least six (6) months validity
- A photocopy of the personal details section of your passport.
- A high-resolution scanned copy of any valid ID.
- A duly filled out application form.
- For the immediate family of Core Members, proof of relationship.
- A duly filled out Personal Data Policy Form. Download the form here
- Must be a holder of a legal foreign passport.
- Must not have a deportation record in any country.
- Doesn’t have an overstay record in Thailand.
Limitations, Restrictions, and Conditions
- A member is prohibited from securing a work permit. Still, a member can start investing by buying shares of stocks, opening a bank account, getting a car and license, or investing in a condominium unit.
- Being a Thailand Elite Privilege member doesn’t become a permanent resident of Thailand.
- Non-Transferable except for Reserve Membership
- Applicants with a work permit in Thailand don’t qualify to be a Thailand Elite Privilege Visa member.
- Elite Privilege Visa holders are not allowed to work for any company in Thailand
- Individuals from the UN Sanction List countries don’t qualify as a Thailand Elite Privilege Visa member. These countries include:
- North Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Central Africa
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
Submit Your Application Today!
The application process for the Thailand Elite Privilege Visa is simple and uncomplicated. It is the most efficient visa choice for traveling to and entering Thailand.
Our company, Hawryluk Legal Advisors, has been authorized by Thailand Privilege Card Company Ltd. to accept and process Thailand Elite Privilege Visa applications.
“As promised – I received my visa as I arrived in Phuket, I submitted everything they asked for online, the Hawryluk Legal team made sure it was sorted quickly and efficiently as I had booked my flights to the Kingdom as soon as I submitted my application. Well received and would recommend anyone as they handle extra matters and have a full legal team at your disposal.”
– Yohan Zouine
“I had filled out the contact message to figure out how I would move me and my children to Thailand for a long term stay and I was met with incredible service, I was contacted straight away via email, set up a phone call and since I had read everything on the website I knew most of what I needed to know – we decided to get the Thailand Elite Family Premium Membership and we couldn’t be happier not having to deal with issues staying in Thailand, I will happily be referring my friends to the Hawryluk Legal Team!”
– Candice Johansson
“As My first language is Mandarin, there are some things that I didn’t understand while speaking to some other agents, but as I contacted Thailand Elite Phuket I was met with a Chinese speaking lawyer who was able to fill me in on everything I did not understand and within a few days we began the application process, I am currently awaiting my approval but I cannot be happier with the service I was met with.”
– Xiao Lee Chen
January 2024 UPDATE
* Application Fee
Thailand Privilege Card applicants are required to include an initial payment of 50,000 Baht, inclusive of value-added tax. This fee will be deductible as part of the membership fee once approved by the immigration office.
However, it is important to note that this fee is non-refundable if you fail to complete the full payment within 30 days after receiving the invoice. If the payment is not completed within the specified timeframe, you will be required to submit a new membership application with an additional application fee of 50,000 Baht.
+ The application fee of 50,000 Baht is refundable* in case the result of the background check turns out as “immigration not approved” only, and it is non-refundable in any other circumstances. (*Processing fee will be applied.)
+ The payment of 50,000 Baht as the application fee can be made through direct deposit or bank transfer.
+ Applications without the 50,000 THB application fee payment will not proceed to the background check process.
* Additional documents for applications with previous education visa (ED Visa)
Applicants with a previous education visa record are subject to the submission of additional supporting documents which are as follows:
+ School Establishment License from the Ministry of Education (สช.2) or the Office of Basic Educational
+ Commission (OBEC) or the Office of Private Educational Commission (OPEC)
+ School registration (ร.2)
+ Student Certification from school
+ Academic Record, grade reports and attendance record
+ Class Activities photos (If available)